The Predator Ag V-Bank was designed for use in livestock facilities. The frame components are pre-filled with a thixotropic polyurethane allowing the media packs to be fully potted. After assembly the polyurethane hardens into a rigid air tight structure. The gasket is installed after frame assembly using an installation fixture to allow for consistent alignment and adhesion. All filters undergo a multi-point inspection delivering consistent high quality filters to the field.
- Available in MERV 14, MERV 15 & MERV 16 efficiency
- Dual density medial for increased dust holding capacity
- 195 sq/ft of fiberglass filtration media (24x24x12)
- Ultra high coverage flat face gasket in 1/4" or 1/2" thickness
- Lightweight and durable frame, fully incinerable
- Mechanical efficiency
Made in the USA
Available for delivery to farm or warehouse locations. 728 filters per truckload.
Call for more information.