Heavy duty foaming power wash system for swine, dairy, poultry and other livestock disinfection and bio-security applications.
This foaming system uses an air injection Venturi and chemical mixing screen to provide a thick foam. Used in place of a lance mounted chemical tank.
Requires 4+ GPM
- Controlled chemical mix ratio
- Reduced operator fatigue
- Increased work time due to less refills
- Thicker and denser foam
- Stainless and anodized aluminum components increase life
- Easy pull trigger reduces hand fatigue
Designed for 3/8" hose size
- MTM Hydro SG35 power wash gun with quick connect fittings installed
- Blue foaming lance
- Chemical draw tube with strainer
- Chemical injector with 2.1 orifice size and 3/8" quick connect fittings installed
- 14-Piece dosing nozzle kit with ratios of 427:1 up to 11:1
- Valve polypropylene
- Dual chemical system has 3-way valve
Works great with many chemicals including:
- MS Top Foam
- My-T-Kleen Green
- Pheno-Tek II
- Ez Clean
View our other listing for more great deals on power washing equipment for the livestock industry. Please contact us with questions of offers on bulk pricing. Other variations for gun and chemical injector sizes available by request.