Nothing pairs better with our foam cannons than our new wild cherry scented perFOAMance cleaner. This neutral pH balanced soap is safe on wraps as well as all paint types including: acrylic, metallic, pearlescent and matte. You’ll love the lubricity whether you're washing by hand or foaming with a PF22® foam cannon.
- Dilute product in the foam cannon bottle with water using a ratio of 2 ounces of soap per 1 GPM of your pressure washer.
- Reattach the bottle to the foam cannon body. For best results shake the bottle to evenly distribute the mixture
- Raise the bar and FOAM AWAY!
- Dry your surface with our premium microfiber drying towels. Make sure to run clean water through your foam cannon after you are done washing to rinse the filter and remove any leftover soap residue.
2 or 3 Bucket Method:
- Prep MTM Hydro buckets with Dirt Lock bucket filters.
- Mix product using a ratio of 2 ounces of soap per 1 gallon in your bucket.
- Squirt some soap onto your premium microfiber wash pad for added lubricity and micro bubbles.
- Dry your surface with our premium microfiber drying towels.